Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @karalee: This is what @twitter was made for http://t.co/mQcAM0e40e 1 day ago
- RT @worldofchris: You are in an office. An exits leads to the north. There is a computer here. > git push You have broken the build > go… 2 days ago
- Do I know anybody that speaks DB2 and COBOL? A friend is looking for someone, for a juicy consulting position. 3 days ago
- A dream come true! http://t.co/OmWhnCqHbA 1 week ago
- RT @arnabdotorg: Summary of many database research papers: http://t.co/vVfI9VdIlH 1 week ago