Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @EFF: Yes! 8 major tech companies call on US government to rein in bulk surveillance eff.org/r.nazx 22 hours ago
- RT @mstrohm: The greater fool theory en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_f… 1 day ago
- RT @mattblaze: I think the thing I find most irritating about closed-access orgs like IEEE and ACM is that, unlike Elsevier, they claim to … 2 days ago
- RT @martinfowler: Just in case anybody didn't think that the NSA was tracking your every movement. newyorker.com/online/blogs/c… 2 days ago
- RT @moorehn: I saw the best minds of my generation starving, hysterical, obsessing about the imaginary price of an illiquid currency. 1 week ago