Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @billmckibben: Very smart column from @GeorgeMonbiot on why govts might try, oh, governing in the effort to slow climate change http://t… 4 days ago
- RT @MikeChaseACLU: “We don't want to make life safe for prostitutes." Senator Donald Plett. #c36” Cannot overstate the importance of this a… 6 days ago
- RT @femfreq: “...because they can win their game from day to day, but they’re losing the war.” @PennyRed laurie-penny.com/why-were-winni… 1 week ago
- RT @SarcasticRover: I WANT THE SAME THING FROM HUMANITY! RT“@io9: NASA Wants Mars Curiosity Rover to "Drive Less And Do More Science" http:… 1 week ago
- RT @aatishb: On the dawn of a realization, yet worlds away. RT @v21: this is like a little koan http://t.co/vAPjFejlAu 1 week ago