Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @wolever: Enjoyed this article: "On Being a Senior Engineer": kitchensoap.com/2012/10/25/on-… 19 hours ago
- DDoS Elsevier’s peer review process. crookedtimber.org/2014/04/18/sub… 1 day ago
- RT @foxjust: Elsevier cracking down on professors who post their own journal articles online: library.harvard.edu/03142014-1552/… 1 day ago
- RT @Horse_Recruiter: Seeking devop with 2+ years in Heart Bleed 1 week ago
- Please help support Support Mozillians, add a #Twibbon now! twb.ly/1hxWRwg 1 week ago