Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- Friends---could you point me to your favourite user-facing issue tracking system? No need for agile boards, codebase integration, etc. 3 days ago
- RT @Richard_Florida: Beyond the Rob Ford Embarrassment ... A Broken City - My take on Toronto's predicament & how to fix it @globeandmail … 5 days ago
- RT @the2scoops: OK everyone, so the plan is when Commander Hadfield lands, we'll all be wearing ape masks. 6 days ago
- RT @MikeDrucker: Wait a minute. How the fuck did a garbage monster get on the Death Star? 1 week ago
- (were that so at the Federal level too…) 1 week ago