Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @TheRealKeori: Sometimes the jokes write themselves. #S17 #myNYPD http://t.co/Wrp6RGpByZ 4 hours ago
- RT @ElizKolbert: Happy Earth Day! @bradplumer explains why "the idea that the world can stay below 2°C looks increasingly delusional." http… 16 hours ago
- RT @ElizKolbert: Brilliant parody from "Australians for Coal": bit.ly/1ts3FVV 1 day ago
- RT @wolever: Enjoyed this article: "On Being a Senior Engineer": kitchensoap.com/2012/10/25/on-… 4 days ago
- DDoS Elsevier’s peer review process. crookedtimber.org/2014/04/18/sub… 4 days ago