Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @SMEasterbrook: Me in @NatureGeosci: Open code policies won't increase code sharing much, but they will make us clean up our code http:/… 14 hours ago
- RT @DeanFortin: One day left to submit feedback to the city's Kinder-Morgan survey! Don't forget to have your say: haveyoursayvictoria.com/projects/propo… #… 23 hours ago
- RT @mhoye: wheretheresmuck.wordpress.com/2014/10/16/how… <-- I have to admit, crashing Schmidt's party and asking him to sign his own book Assange takes some gut… 2 days ago
- RT @jamesbow: Toronto's results suggest that Ford Nation stayed constant. Increased turnout turned the election against him. #topoli 4 days ago
- RT @AndrewMitrovica: The Harperites looked 4 a pretext 2 do this, they got it from a homeless, crack addled man with mental health issues: … 5 days ago