Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @m_madi: Washington Post graphic showing breakdown of #Gaza war casualties. Shocking. http://t.co/jCH3Yt8a6T 1 week ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Yet again, another Israel supporter uses the same rationale as bin Laden to justify killing civilians https://t.co/Q5SkKpzq… 1 week ago
- RT @Ali_Gharib: According to @hrw, Israeli actions admitted to in #pt are violations of the laws of war. hrw.org/news/2014/07/0… http://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- RT @ggreenwald: A reminder that US Govt always bears substantial responsibility when Israel engages in savage miliarism and aggresion http:… 2 weeks ago
- RT @garybernhardt: If you watch the software industry backwards, it starts with kids flailing; ends with old guys solving impossible proble… 2 weeks ago