Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @fperez_org: Sad day for supposedly respectable prof. assoc: @TheOfficialACM slanders #openaccess with cheap shot of "communism". http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @mhoye: The ACM announced today that they're doubling down on being on the wrong side of history. m.cacm.acm.org/magazines/2014… 2 days ago
- RT @edyong209: "Asian Human Rights Commission" and other things that can be sung to the theme of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles http://t.co/B… 3 days ago
- Noooooo! “@CBCAlerts: #BurgerKing in talks to buy #TimHortons chain: Wall Street Journal #wsj” 4 days ago
- When the time comes, I want to go like Gillian Bennett ( deadatnoon.com). Our laws should change to allow us to exercise this right. 1 week ago