It’s rare to come by good news from Mexico these days, but today the assembly of Mexico City passed a law approving same-sex civil unions. They won’t call it marriage, and it will only apply to Mexico City’s inhabitants, but at least it’s a step towards recognizing equal rights for everyone in Mexican society. Good stuff.
- RT @TorranceCoste: .@cathmckenna together y'all just broke your promises to my generation. That's unforgivable. #PacificNorthWestLNG #PNWLN… 9 hours ago
- RT @guzdial: #ICER2016 award-winning paper gets picked up by @TheRegister. Go @patitsel! theregister.co.uk/2016/09/28/gee… 9 hours ago
- Great points. Not to mention what universities are doing with sessional instructors, which should be a scandal in p… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 12 hours ago
- RT @MeanwhileinCana: Pacific NorthWest LNG pipeline through Great Bear rainforest + will add 5.28 million tonnes CO2 per yr. Current glut=N… 1 day ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: Gorillas no longer speak English when they get annoyed at you 1 day ago