One of the benefits of last year’s eye opener of having TimeSnapper show me a replay of my daily inefficiency was that I decided I would disable Thunderbird’s automatic email checking. Now I only get my new email when I request it, between tasks, and the difference is remarkable. Since interruptions fall down dramatically, I get in the flow much more easily and frequently, and for longer periods. Considering that I have a looming paper deadline (hence the lack of posts!), it’s an improvement that was badly needed.
- I think Trump is taking talking points from my brother twitter.com/yonoleo/status… 7 hours ago
- Hahahahaha! twitter.com/CBCAlerts/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @AlwaysBeWrite: Welcome to Twitter girl twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 7 hours ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Purposes, Concepts, Misfits, and a Redesign of Git: neverworkintheory.org/2016/09/30/ret… 8 hours ago
- RT @billmon1: Thing about Trump's base that makes it so hard to sympathize: Endlessly aggrieved, but not one ounce of empathy for anyone no… 12 hours ago