One of the benefits of last year’s eye opener of having TimeSnapper show me a replay of my daily inefficiency was that I decided I would disable Thunderbird’s automatic email checking. Now I only get my new email when I request it, between tasks, and the difference is remarkable. Since interruptions fall down dramatically, I get in the flow much more easily and frequently, and for longer periods. Considering that I have a looming paper deadline (hence the lack of posts!), it’s an improvement that was badly needed.
- RT @said_mitch: GOOGLE: we made a car that drives itself & mapped the planet in 3D GOVT: tell us how much you pay your female employees GO… 2 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Trump's tweets today... 4 About Fake News 1 Congratulating a man who assaulted a reporter 1 About Europe trip 0 Denoun… 2 hours ago
- RT @resisterhood: 3 Americans were murdered this past week for standing up to white terrorists. Richard Collins III Taliesin Myrddin Namk… 2 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: This is an era-defining moment. twitter.com/Independent/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Love this thread. twitter.com/Research_Tim/s… 2 hours ago