…due to being stranded in the sister republic of Markham. And the fact that I acted too late to get a ticket. This is sad since it was apparently one of the best DemoCamps so far. Greg Wilson, Lillian Angel, and Jeremy Handcock report.
- RT @TheCesspit: School shootings in the US make me nauseous twice over - first the act itself, wiping up so much innocence. The secondly t… 23 hours ago
- RT @evoecolab: Attn *ALL* Canadian scientists & engineers! Sign open letter to @JustinTrudeau & @FP_Champagne ( bit.ly/3vWWDQt) ask… 1 week ago
- Possibly the most brainy fun I've ever had with a book: "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle", by @stu_turton. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @awsTO: petition to rename the Bay Area to "The Developing World" 3 weeks ago
- RT @dankois: Delighted to announce that my plane was showing THE LAST DUEL but the closed-captioning was from KNIVES OUT https://t.co/Et5vL… 3 weeks ago