If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- RT @VicenteFoxQue: Dear America, @realDonaldTrump is running the White House as a family business. You've seen how their businesses end: b… 9 hours ago
- RT @ItsTonyNow: that's not how it works twitter.com/joyannreid/sta… 9 hours ago
- RT @weitzlab: Read @MichaelEMann testimony on climate change: science.house.gov/sites/republic… It is worth your time - scientists and non-scientis… 9 hours ago
- RT @mhoye: Feature request: Lockout codes at password prompts. User types that instead of their real password, lock the phone/account for X… 13 hours ago
- RT @ClickHole: We Asked 22 OB-GYNs What’s The Weirdest Thing They Ever Delivered clckhl.co/VUsLEnr https://t.co/oAXYSNc1BF 13 hours ago