If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- RT @robblackwellAB: Fun with punctuation, Vol. 365 twitter.com/hughhowey/stat… 4 days ago
- RT @patio11: A long time ago, I worked for a Japanese company which had a Alert Lots Of People function available to it. We drilled on its… 6 days ago
- RT @Pinboard: Rosy take: our embargo on North Korea makes it less likely the same software vendor designed the pulldown menus for launching… 1 week ago
- One can only hope that missile launch test interface has a better UI than the missile alert test one twitter.com/ericuman/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @bartongellman: This is an outrageous stunt. I approve. Portland DA, police chief, mayor are right, legally: our broken 4th Amd doctrine… 1 week ago