If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- RT @felixsalmon: My take on @Give_Directly and @WCKitchen: the “how” is just as important as the “what”. twitter.com/felixbot/statu… 18 hours ago
- There’s a lesson here for us all youtu.be/1YbNkGMEi80 22 hours ago
- RT @Brett_A_Taylor: I am CRYING. The Weather Channel set up for a live shot of the Georgia Dome being imploded, and at the perfectly wrong… 22 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: For those interested in applying data science to software development: neverworkintheory.org has been quiet of late but the… 22 hours ago
- This is pretty good. Ten years ago, only a few groups around the world did this kind of empirical research of softw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago