If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- RT @anildash: This guy, @PalmerLuckey, put some of his billion FB dollars toward explicitly funding white supremacy. Peter Thiel approved t… 1 day ago
- RT @amyhoy: one of the (many) problems with "fail fast" is it practically never teaches you something you couldn't have learned faster by l… 1 day ago
- RT @kibblesmith: If you're equally disgusted at the prospect of voting for either candidate, remember that all of the white supremacists pi… 1 day ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Paradise Unplugged: neverworkintheory.org/2016/09/21/par… 3 days ago
- RT @BrunaLab: We just spent 15 min drying his tears & convincing him that his mom won't have to move out of the country if Trump wins. 4 days ago