If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- A strong argument against libertarianism twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 13 hours ago
- RT @Filmdrunk: Our parents' generation is entirely ill-equipped to deal with a click-bait world and now we're all completely fucked. https:… 14 hours ago
- RT @mollycrabapple: Like most people who just follow orders, German officer who arrested Anne Frank never felt a twinge of conscience https… 18 hours ago
- RT @aprilmpls: Today more than ever I am reminded of the stark differences between what experts and non-experts believe keeps you safe onli… 18 hours ago
- RT @SMEasterbrook: What a week. Having torpedoed its own climate policy, Trudeau government now maneuvering to break promise on electoral r… 1 day ago