If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- How I wish I could be in Toronto for the Teaching Tech Together workshop! @gvwilson is a great teacher—and it’s free eventbrite.com/e/teaching-tec… 21 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Whistleblower: Germany gets 27k photos of Assad regime torture&killing from "Caesar": 1) ecchr.eu/en/internation… 2) https://t… 1 day ago
- Well-placed critiques against centrist Democrats and Liberals centrism.biz 1 day ago
- Happy New Year, citizens! twitter.com/sansculotides/… 1 day ago
- RT @jonathansmucker: Intersectionality - class consciousness = enlightened elitism 2 days ago