If you’re curious about our RE’07 paper, “Requirements in the wild: How small companies do it“, but can’t bring yourself to read Academese, here are the presentation slides. It’s not the same, of course, but it’ll give you an idea of what the study is about.
- RT @jonathansmucker: Broken record that no one in the @DNC seems to be listening to: newint.org/features/2017/… 50 minutes ago
- RT @mcnees: It took 3 years, but Oliver Rosten finally got this paper published with the acknowledgements intact. link.springer.com/article/10.114… h… 10 hours ago
- RT @MannyActa14: This is America, but I'm proud to be Dominican, proud to be American, proud to be bilingual and proud that I never asked y… 20 hours ago
- RT @EricKleefeld: John McCain's public legacies are entirely negative: Keating Five, Iraq War hawk, elevating Sarah Palin, and this latest… 20 hours ago
- RT @benjpasek: McCain is no average civilian His💗is so cold it's reptilian while taxpayers pay For his healthcare he'll say let’s strip it… 20 hours ago