I’m presenting a short paper today at CASCON, on “Discovering the Shared Understanding Dynamics of Large Software Teams“. I co-authored it with Ramzan Khuwaja, from the IBM Toronto Lab, and with Steve Easterbrook. We’ll also have a cute poster with elephants and a summary of the paper –hope you can drop by to either the talk or the poster and say hi.
- I think Trump is taking talking points from my brother twitter.com/yonoleo/status… 19 hours ago
- Hahahahaha! twitter.com/CBCAlerts/stat… 19 hours ago
- RT @AlwaysBeWrite: Welcome to Twitter girl twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 20 hours ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Purposes, Concepts, Misfits, and a Redesign of Git: neverworkintheory.org/2016/09/30/ret… 20 hours ago
- RT @billmon1: Thing about Trump's base that makes it so hard to sympathize: Endlessly aggrieved, but not one ounce of empathy for anyone no… 1 day ago