I’m presenting a short paper today at CASCON, on “Discovering the Shared Understanding Dynamics of Large Software Teams“. I co-authored it with Ramzan Khuwaja, from the IBM Toronto Lab, and with Steve Easterbrook. We’ll also have a cute poster with elephants and a summary of the paper –hope you can drop by to either the talk or the poster and say hi.
- How I wish I could be in Toronto for the Teaching Tech Together workshop! @gvwilson is a great teacher—and it’s free eventbrite.com/e/teaching-tec… 21 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Whistleblower: Germany gets 27k photos of Assad regime torture&killing from "Caesar": 1) ecchr.eu/en/internation… 2) https://t… 1 day ago
- Well-placed critiques against centrist Democrats and Liberals centrism.biz 1 day ago
- Happy New Year, citizens! twitter.com/sansculotides/… 1 day ago
- RT @jonathansmucker: Intersectionality - class consciousness = enlightened elitism 2 days ago