I’m presenting a short paper today at CASCON, on “Discovering the Shared Understanding Dynamics of Large Software Teams“. I co-authored it with Ramzan Khuwaja, from the IBM Toronto Lab, and with Steve Easterbrook. We’ll also have a cute poster with elephants and a summary of the paper –hope you can drop by to either the talk or the poster and say hi.
- RT @said_mitch: GOOGLE: we made a car that drives itself & mapped the planet in 3D GOVT: tell us how much you pay your female employees GO… 2 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Trump's tweets today... 4 About Fake News 1 Congratulating a man who assaulted a reporter 1 About Europe trip 0 Denoun… 2 hours ago
- RT @resisterhood: 3 Americans were murdered this past week for standing up to white terrorists. Richard Collins III Taliesin Myrddin Namk… 2 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: This is an era-defining moment. twitter.com/Independent/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Love this thread. twitter.com/Research_Tim/s… 2 hours ago