I’m presenting a short paper today at CASCON, on “Discovering the Shared Understanding Dynamics of Large Software Teams“. I co-authored it with Ramzan Khuwaja, from the IBM Toronto Lab, and with Steve Easterbrook. We’ll also have a cute poster with elephants and a summary of the paper –hope you can drop by to either the talk or the poster and say hi.
- Free money for charity: cuevano.ca/2018/03/28/fre… 1 month ago
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 3 months ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 3 months ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 3 months ago