I’m presenting a short paper today at CASCON, on “Discovering the Shared Understanding Dynamics of Large Software Teams“. I co-authored it with Ramzan Khuwaja, from the IBM Toronto Lab, and with Steve Easterbrook. We’ll also have a cute poster with elephants and a summary of the paper –hope you can drop by to either the talk or the poster and say hi.
- A great, insightful essay on campus dogma. Those of us on the left should take stock on these issues: theamericanscholar.org/on-political-c… 16 hours ago
- RT @PeterSinger: Really important breakthrough on what is, in magniture and severity, the single worst thing we do to animals: chicken prod… 16 hours ago
- RT @MatPDX: This is an "ICE warrant" signed by a Deportation Officer, not a judge. If ICE officers have this, you do not have to let them i… 1 day ago
- RT @felixsalmon: This thread is fascinating: A huge swathe of America thinks (a) that global warming is happening; & (b) most scientists th… 1 day ago
- RT @Ian_Barnard: Even if you own the most expensive pen in the world it'll make no difference if you don't put in the practice. Practice fi… 2 days ago