Hundreds of people participated in the first Pride Parade in my hometown of Leon, Mexico, yesterday (link in Spanish). Congratulations to all the participants! I’m doubly happy because, considering Leon is a very conservative city, the march went largely without a hitch.
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 1 month ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 1 month ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 1 month ago
- RT @billmckibben: Gene Sharp, dead at 90, has been a huge influence to so many people fighting nonviolently for the future https://t.co/FYL… 1 month ago