Hundreds of people participated in the first Pride Parade in my hometown of Leon, Mexico, yesterday (link in Spanish). Congratulations to all the participants! I’m doubly happy because, considering Leon is a very conservative city, the march went largely without a hitch.
- A strong argument against libertarianism twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 13 hours ago
- RT @Filmdrunk: Our parents' generation is entirely ill-equipped to deal with a click-bait world and now we're all completely fucked. https:… 14 hours ago
- RT @mollycrabapple: Like most people who just follow orders, German officer who arrested Anne Frank never felt a twinge of conscience https… 18 hours ago
- RT @aprilmpls: Today more than ever I am reminded of the stark differences between what experts and non-experts believe keeps you safe onli… 18 hours ago
- RT @SMEasterbrook: What a week. Having torpedoed its own climate policy, Trudeau government now maneuvering to break promise on electoral r… 1 day ago