The January 2008 issue of the Psychology of Programming Interest Group (PPIG) has a small ‘spotlight’ note on my research of software companies and scientific research groups.
- RT @Pinboard: Mars enthusiasts are people who want to live at the bottom of their swimming pool for fear their house may burn down 4 hours ago
- RT @TorranceCoste: .@cathmckenna together y'all just broke your promises to my generation. That's unforgivable. #PacificNorthWestLNG #PNWLN… 19 hours ago
- RT @guzdial: #ICER2016 award-winning paper gets picked up by @TheRegister. Go @patitsel! theregister.co.uk/2016/09/28/gee… 19 hours ago
- Great points. Not to mention what universities are doing with sessional instructors, which should be a scandal in p… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 22 hours ago
- RT @MeanwhileinCana: Pacific NorthWest LNG pipeline through Great Bear rainforest + will add 5.28 million tonnes CO2 per yr. Current glut=N… 1 day ago