I’m heading off to ICSE tomorrow –I’ll be attending the Socio-Technical Congruence workshop on Saturday, and alternating between the SECSE and CHASE workshops on Tuesday. If you’re coming as well, and we share interests, I’d love to talk to you; just let me know!
- Free money for charity: cuevano.ca/2018/03/28/fre… 3 weeks ago
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 2 months ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 2 months ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 2 months ago