I’m heading off to ICSE tomorrow –I’ll be attending the Socio-Technical Congruence workshop on Saturday, and alternating between the SECSE and CHASE workshops on Tuesday. If you’re coming as well, and we share interests, I’d love to talk to you; just let me know!
- RT @RARohde: Animated diagram of the Earth's Carbon Cycle and how it has changed over time. Carbon, in various forms including CO2 and org… 1 day ago
- Friends! After a long time hiding under a rock, I decided to start speaking in public again. On May 30th I’ll be s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @gvwilson: Now in bookdown: "The Tidynomicon: An Introduction to R for Python Programmers" gvwilson.github.io/tidynomicon/ suggestions, correcti… 3 weeks ago
- RT @HeaneyDaily: History says, Don’t hope On this side of the grave, But then, once in a lifetime The longed-for tidal wave Of justice can… 1 month ago
- RT @lhochstein: Theory from @yorchopolis's PhD thesis ( hdl.handle.net/1807/26150) on shared understanding in software orgs: when it comes to… 2 months ago