- RT @vaillancourt_dr: Dear America, I study violence and I study mental health. The problem is access to guns. I’m also the elected pres… 17 hours ago
- RT @TheCesspit: School shootings in the US make me nauseous twice over - first the act itself, wiping up so much innocence. The secondly t… 1 day ago
- RT @evoecolab: Attn *ALL* Canadian scientists & engineers! Sign open letter to @JustinTrudeau & @FP_Champagne ( bit.ly/3vWWDQt) ask… 1 week ago
- Possibly the most brainy fun I've ever had with a book: "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle", by @stu_turton. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @awsTO: petition to rename the Bay Area to "The Developing World" 3 weeks ago
Daily Archives: June 3, 2008
10 years ago today my mother died unexpectedly and prematurely. She was wise, happy, and selfless. I still miss her deeply.