10 years ago today my mother died unexpectedly and prematurely. She was wise, happy, and selfless. I still miss her deeply.
- It’s not stupid—nor smart. It’s only parroting its inputs twitter.com/flglmn/status/… 3 days ago
- RT @NateSilver538: One of the more understated risks from AI is that it comes up with medicore answers that people mistake for being brilli… 4 days ago
- RT @Michael_J_Black: In the LLM-science discussion, I see a common misconception that science is a thing you do and that writing about it i… 4 days ago
- The easiest way to get a chatbot to pass the Turing test, by far, is to dumb down the judges so much that they can’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @tlakomy: https://t.co/4v46oykUM6 2 weeks ago