PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @cullenbunn: Don't be lulled into false security by your Twitter feed. There are a bajillion other feeds that are exactly opposite of yo… 14 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: In summary, the governor of Maine made up and stood by a fake statistic to paint black and Hispanic people as drug dealers. 21 hours ago
- RT @ericsshadow: MODERATOR: how would you combat world hunger? TRUMP: blow up the moon, let the cheese fall to earth MODERATOR: hillary,… 1 day ago
- RT @yonoleo: Leaving the racism, sexism, xenophobia and islamophobia aside, Trump would be devastating to the global efforts to curb global… 1 day ago
- RT @jgarzik: So very guilty of this. https://t.co/NFXo4u9VyP 2 days ago