PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @minh81: ****U R G E N T E ***** “RAICES needs volunteer translators: "who speak Meso-American indigenous languages (eg, zapotec, nahua,… 3 weeks ago
- RT @nwarikoo: Some of the immigrant kids separated from parents now arriving in Michigan “are infants as young as three months of age,” say… 3 weeks ago
- RT @dhh: America has always been an incredibly brutal country, but Trump's insight was that diffusing, excusing, or hiding this fact wasn't… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mattkatz00: An Albanian woman is on tarmac at Newark Airport right now on verge of deportation. She was detained in April after she all… 3 weeks ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Why even viral-fundraising skeptics can feel good about donating to RAICES: slate.com/business/2018/… 3 weeks ago