PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- How I wish I could be in Toronto for the Teaching Tech Together workshop! @gvwilson is a great teacher—and it’s free eventbrite.com/e/teaching-tec… 21 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Whistleblower: Germany gets 27k photos of Assad regime torture&killing from "Caesar": 1) ecchr.eu/en/internation… 2) https://t… 1 day ago
- Well-placed critiques against centrist Democrats and Liberals centrism.biz 1 day ago
- Happy New Year, citizens! twitter.com/sansculotides/… 1 day ago
- RT @jonathansmucker: Intersectionality - class consciousness = enlightened elitism 2 days ago