PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @janpaulvansoest: @climatenews @BVerheggen @thinkprogress Trump's Energy Plan. Read and shiver. https://t.co/PIqMuTdVNH 1 hour ago
- This warms my heart. We’ll be marching in solidarity here in Victoria in a couple of hours, too! twitter.com/billmckibben/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: I would like @jack & @Twitter to explain why so many accounts had POTUS & others added to their follows against their will. 6 hours ago
- RT @MommaDoebs: For those going to march this weekend, a great reminder: don't break the line. https://t.co/c0zbrD3ses 15 hours ago
- RT @willdizard: DC police directly pepper spray elderly woman, disabled man. #J20 https://t.co/UilWv2FYHb 23 hours ago