PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @felixsalmon: My take on @Give_Directly and @WCKitchen: the “how” is just as important as the “what”. twitter.com/felixbot/statu… 18 hours ago
- There’s a lesson here for us all youtu.be/1YbNkGMEi80 22 hours ago
- RT @Brett_A_Taylor: I am CRYING. The Weather Channel set up for a live shot of the Georgia Dome being imploded, and at the perfectly wrong… 22 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: For those interested in applying data science to software development: neverworkintheory.org has been quiet of late but the… 22 hours ago
- This is pretty good. Ten years ago, only a few groups around the world did this kind of empirical research of softw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago