PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @robblackwellAB: Fun with punctuation, Vol. 365 twitter.com/hughhowey/stat… 4 days ago
- RT @patio11: A long time ago, I worked for a Japanese company which had a Alert Lots Of People function available to it. We drilled on its… 6 days ago
- RT @Pinboard: Rosy take: our embargo on North Korea makes it less likely the same software vendor designed the pulldown menus for launching… 1 week ago
- One can only hope that missile launch test interface has a better UI than the missile alert test one twitter.com/ericuman/statu… 1 week ago
- RT @bartongellman: This is an outrageous stunt. I approve. Portland DA, police chief, mayor are right, legally: our broken 4th Amd doctrine… 1 week ago