PlanetEye, an online travel website that links geotagged pictures with local expertise, maps, and more standard travel services, is a start-up that I’ve been watching closely for a while — a good friend of mine is heavily involved in it and tipped me to their beta program. Well the service officially launched today, and to good press, it seems! Congratulations and good luck to the team. Go check them out!
- RT @VicenteFoxQue: Dear America, @realDonaldTrump is running the White House as a family business. You've seen how their businesses end: b… 8 hours ago
- RT @ItsTonyNow: that's not how it works twitter.com/joyannreid/sta… 8 hours ago
- RT @weitzlab: Read @MichaelEMann testimony on climate change: science.house.gov/sites/republic… It is worth your time - scientists and non-scientis… 9 hours ago
- RT @mhoye: Feature request: Lockout codes at password prompts. User types that instead of their real password, lock the phone/account for X… 13 hours ago
- RT @ClickHole: We Asked 22 OB-GYNs What’s The Weirdest Thing They Ever Delivered clckhl.co/VUsLEnr https://t.co/oAXYSNc1BF 13 hours ago