The Torontoist blog posted some excellent articles on homicide statistics for Toronto, Greater Toronto, downtown Toronto, and Toronto vs. other North American cities. The focus is on studying the stats to determine whether the city is a dangerous place, and whether it is getting worse. You can find the series here.
- How I wish I could be in Toronto for the Teaching Tech Together workshop! @gvwilson is a great teacher—and it’s free eventbrite.com/e/teaching-tec… 21 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Whistleblower: Germany gets 27k photos of Assad regime torture&killing from "Caesar": 1) ecchr.eu/en/internation… 2) https://t… 1 day ago
- Well-placed critiques against centrist Democrats and Liberals centrism.biz 1 day ago
- Happy New Year, citizens! twitter.com/sansculotides/… 1 day ago
- RT @jonathansmucker: Intersectionality - class consciousness = enlightened elitism 2 days ago