The Torontoist blog posted some excellent articles on homicide statistics for Toronto, Greater Toronto, downtown Toronto, and Toronto vs. other North American cities. The focus is on studying the stats to determine whether the city is a dangerous place, and whether it is getting worse. You can find the series here.
- I think Trump is taking talking points from my brother twitter.com/yonoleo/status… 8 hours ago
- Hahahahaha! twitter.com/CBCAlerts/stat… 8 hours ago
- RT @AlwaysBeWrite: Welcome to Twitter girl twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 9 hours ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Purposes, Concepts, Misfits, and a Redesign of Git: neverworkintheory.org/2016/09/30/ret… 10 hours ago
- RT @billmon1: Thing about Trump's base that makes it so hard to sympathize: Endlessly aggrieved, but not one ounce of empathy for anyone no… 13 hours ago