The Torontoist blog posted some excellent articles on homicide statistics for Toronto, Greater Toronto, downtown Toronto, and Toronto vs. other North American cities. The focus is on studying the stats to determine whether the city is a dangerous place, and whether it is getting worse. You can find the series here.
- RT @said_mitch: GOOGLE: we made a car that drives itself & mapped the planet in 3D GOVT: tell us how much you pay your female employees GO… 2 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Trump's tweets today... 4 About Fake News 1 Congratulating a man who assaulted a reporter 1 About Europe trip 0 Denoun… 2 hours ago
- RT @resisterhood: 3 Americans were murdered this past week for standing up to white terrorists. Richard Collins III Taliesin Myrddin Namk… 2 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: This is an era-defining moment. twitter.com/Independent/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Love this thread. twitter.com/Research_Tim/s… 2 hours ago