The Torontoist blog posted some excellent articles on homicide statistics for Toronto, Greater Toronto, downtown Toronto, and Toronto vs. other North American cities. The focus is on studying the stats to determine whether the city is a dangerous place, and whether it is getting worse. You can find the series here.
- RT @gvwilson: Kudos to @holden for showing us all how to track web stories back to source to fact-check: hapgood.us/2017/01/24/cle… and preced… 10 minutes ago
- RT @zhandlen: It underlines how weak they are. Still dangerous as hell, but they treat facts they don't like the way a five year-old treats… 2 hours ago
- RT @zhandlen: There's something so childishly stupid (in addition to being evil) about suppressing science. Climate change won't go away if… 2 hours ago
- RT @SaraLang: Hey, former @BadlandsNPS social media person - reach out. Lots of folks want to hire you, and admire your act of resistance. 2 hours ago
- RT @Moltz: Standing ovation for National Park Services social media people risking their jobs today to report the truth. https://t.co/4xVpF… 3 hours ago