The Torontoist blog posted some excellent articles on homicide statistics for Toronto, Greater Toronto, downtown Toronto, and Toronto vs. other North American cities. The focus is on studying the stats to determine whether the city is a dangerous place, and whether it is getting worse. You can find the series here.
- Free money for charity: cuevano.ca/2018/03/28/fre… 1 month ago
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 3 months ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 3 months ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 3 months ago