Yesterday we went to see “Intimidades de Shakespeare y Victor Hugo”, a very personal Mexican documentary by Yulene Olaizola, at the Toronto International Film Festival. It’s a fantastic film, a beautifully constructed exposition of a delicate, twisting story. (Nothing to do with Shakespeare or Victor Hugo though, the title refers to an intersection in Mexico City.) There will be another screening tomorrow, Friday Sept 12, at 2:45pm, so check it out if you can.
- RT @janpaulvansoest: @climatenews @BVerheggen @thinkprogress Trump's Energy Plan. Read and shiver. https://t.co/PIqMuTdVNH 1 hour ago
- This warms my heart. We’ll be marching in solidarity here in Victoria in a couple of hours, too! twitter.com/billmckibben/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: I would like @jack & @Twitter to explain why so many accounts had POTUS & others added to their follows against their will. 6 hours ago
- RT @MommaDoebs: For those going to march this weekend, a great reminder: don't break the line. https://t.co/c0zbrD3ses 15 hours ago
- RT @willdizard: DC police directly pepper spray elderly woman, disabled man. #J20 https://t.co/UilWv2FYHb 23 hours ago