I’ve heard, way too many times, that one should buy a house or condo as soon as possible to stop throwing away money in rent. The Torontoist blog has a nice post debunking this myth, with numbers for the Toronto market. Interesting read.
- RT @jelani9: The anti-vax movement can only exist bc few living Americans can recall what polio actually did to ppl. I fear the same is tru… 18 hours ago
- RT @absolutetrygve: Americans I know keep saying we will have a rough 4 years, as if it will end then No experience w authoritarianism = fa… 23 hours ago
- RT @KameronHurley: Listen. The arc of history doesn't bend toward justice. Sorry. It bends toward tyranny. It takes active work to bend it… 23 hours ago
- RT @jlina: It's MLK weekend and Trump is attacking a civil rights hero so it's a good time to repost the MLK quote that us white folk gotta… 1 day ago
- RT @Pinboard: Another Masha Gessen article! The only thing worth reading on the NYT front page: nytimes.com/2017/01/14/opi… 1 day ago