Our (Jonathan Lung‘s, Steve Easterbrook‘s, Greg Wilson‘s, and my own) ICSE paper on replicating a study to determine programmer aptitude was cited by a Boing Boing post by Clay Shirky. I think that’s a first.
- RT @cullenbunn: Don't be lulled into false security by your Twitter feed. There are a bajillion other feeds that are exactly opposite of yo… 7 hours ago
- RT @ddale8: In summary, the governor of Maine made up and stood by a fake statistic to paint black and Hispanic people as drug dealers. 14 hours ago
- RT @ericsshadow: MODERATOR: how would you combat world hunger? TRUMP: blow up the moon, let the cheese fall to earth MODERATOR: hillary,… 22 hours ago
- RT @yonoleo: Leaving the racism, sexism, xenophobia and islamophobia aside, Trump would be devastating to the global efforts to curb global… 1 day ago
- RT @jgarzik: So very guilty of this. https://t.co/NFXo4u9VyP 1 day ago