The term “Software Engineering” is flawed, according to Neil Ernst, and I agree completely: it is a metaphor that conveys all sorts of incorrect connotations about the diverse and complex nature of software development. I don’t use it anymore if I can avoid it, and neither should you.
- RT @ddale8: The Trump transition is trying to identify the particular civil servants who helped with Obama climate policy: https://t.co/qpJ… 12 hours ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Now, NBC has ordered 8 new episodes with Trump signed on as Executive Producer. WTF variety.com/2016/tv/news/d… 20 hours ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Last year, NBC announced it would show Celebrity Apprentice *only because* Trump would not be involved: https://t.co/gIx5k… 20 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Three cheers for Viola Desmond: cbc.ca/news/politics/… 1 day ago
- RT @DBNess: Correction: "Male founders are less educated about the causes of tech's diversity problem." twitter.com/firstround/sta… 3 days ago