The term “Software Engineering” is flawed, according to Neil Ernst, and I agree completely: it is a metaphor that conveys all sorts of incorrect connotations about the diverse and complex nature of software development. I don’t use it anymore if I can avoid it, and neither should you.
- Free money for charity: cuevano.ca/2018/03/28/fre… 1 month ago
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 3 months ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 3 months ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 3 months ago