More on good food: NOW magazine has just reviewed the Hot Yam!, an amazing one-day-a-week eatery at the University of Toronto that’s very close to my heart. It’s an extremely positive and well deserved review. Congratulations everyone, and if you haven’t tried it yet you must! Thursdays, noon to 2pm.
- RT @minh81: ****U R G E N T E ***** “RAICES needs volunteer translators: "who speak Meso-American indigenous languages (eg, zapotec, nahua,… 3 weeks ago
- RT @nwarikoo: Some of the immigrant kids separated from parents now arriving in Michigan “are infants as young as three months of age,” say… 3 weeks ago
- RT @dhh: America has always been an incredibly brutal country, but Trump's insight was that diffusing, excusing, or hiding this fact wasn't… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mattkatz00: An Albanian woman is on tarmac at Newark Airport right now on verge of deportation. She was detained in April after she all… 3 weeks ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Why even viral-fundraising skeptics can feel good about donating to RAICES: slate.com/business/2018/… 3 weeks ago