More on good food: NOW magazine has just reviewed the Hot Yam!, an amazing one-day-a-week eatery at the University of Toronto that’s very close to my heart. It’s an extremely positive and well deserved review. Congratulations everyone, and if you haven’t tried it yet you must! Thursdays, noon to 2pm.
- How I wish I could be in Toronto for the Teaching Tech Together workshop! @gvwilson is a great teacher—and it’s free eventbrite.com/e/teaching-tec… 21 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: Whistleblower: Germany gets 27k photos of Assad regime torture&killing from "Caesar": 1) ecchr.eu/en/internation… 2) https://t… 1 day ago
- Well-placed critiques against centrist Democrats and Liberals centrism.biz 1 day ago
- Happy New Year, citizens! twitter.com/sansculotides/… 1 day ago
- RT @jonathansmucker: Intersectionality - class consciousness = enlightened elitism 2 days ago