More on good food: NOW magazine has just reviewed the Hot Yam!, an amazing one-day-a-week eatery at the University of Toronto that’s very close to my heart. It’s an extremely positive and well deserved review. Congratulations everyone, and if you haven’t tried it yet you must! Thursdays, noon to 2pm.
- RT @felixsalmon: My take on @Give_Directly and @WCKitchen: the “how” is just as important as the “what”. twitter.com/felixbot/statu… 18 hours ago
- There’s a lesson here for us all youtu.be/1YbNkGMEi80 22 hours ago
- RT @Brett_A_Taylor: I am CRYING. The Weather Channel set up for a live shot of the Georgia Dome being imploded, and at the perfectly wrong… 22 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: For those interested in applying data science to software development: neverworkintheory.org has been quiet of late but the… 22 hours ago
- This is pretty good. Ten years ago, only a few groups around the world did this kind of empirical research of softw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago