I’ve posted about this ICSE workshop before, but a reminder might be worthwhile. As you can see in the call for participation, the deadline for position papers is coming up, and for those of us that cannot or do not want to make it to South Africa, the workshop allows for video participation as well. I look forward to your videos and papers!
- RT @jes_chastain: I ask all of our male allies in this industry, why have your journeys been so different from ours? I thank you @salmahay… 3 days ago
- RT @gpooc: Dear lazyweb, I am collecting cases where a Code of Conduct has been enforced in a F/OSS project (successfully or not). any po… 4 days ago
- RT @schrockn: Jeff Dean and co at GOOG just released a paper showing how machine-learned indexes can replace B-Trees, Hash Indexes, and Blo… 5 days ago
- RT @ionacraig: It appears Signal - which was working without a VPN after other social media was blocked - has now also been blocked in Yeme… 5 days ago
- I’ll always be grateful for the guidance and help from @gvwilson, who has helped me (and many others) more than I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago