The call for participation to the 1st Workshop on Requirements Engineering in Small Companies is out. The workshop will be co-located with REFSQ in Essen. As part of the program committee I encourage you to submit full (7-10 page) or position (3-5 page) papers to the workshop.
- RT @felixsalmon: My take on @Give_Directly and @WCKitchen: the “how” is just as important as the “what”. twitter.com/felixbot/statu… 1 day ago
- There’s a lesson here for us all youtu.be/1YbNkGMEi80 1 day ago
- RT @Brett_A_Taylor: I am CRYING. The Weather Channel set up for a live shot of the Georgia Dome being imploded, and at the perfectly wrong… 1 day ago
- RT @gvwilson: For those interested in applying data science to software development: neverworkintheory.org has been quiet of late but the… 1 day ago
- This is pretty good. Ten years ago, only a few groups around the world did this kind of empirical research of softw… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago