The call for participation to the 1st Workshop on Requirements Engineering in Small Companies is out. The workshop will be co-located with REFSQ in Essen. As part of the program committee I encourage you to submit full (7-10 page) or position (3-5 page) papers to the workshop.
- RT @ericsshadow: MODERATOR: how would you combat world hunger? TRUMP: blow up the moon, let the cheese fall to earth MODERATOR: hillary,… 1 hour ago
- RT @yonoleo: Leaving the racism, sexism, xenophobia and islamophobia aside, Trump would be devastating to the global efforts to curb global… 12 hours ago
- RT @jgarzik: So very guilty of this. https://t.co/NFXo4u9VyP 20 hours ago
- RT @anildash: This guy, @PalmerLuckey, put some of his billion FB dollars toward explicitly funding white supremacy. Peter Thiel approved t… 2 days ago
- RT @amyhoy: one of the (many) problems with "fail fast" is it practically never teaches you something you couldn't have learned faster by l… 3 days ago