The call for participation to the 1st Workshop on Requirements Engineering in Small Companies is out. The workshop will be co-located with REFSQ in Essen. As part of the program committee I encourage you to submit full (7-10 page) or position (3-5 page) papers to the workshop.
- RT @spolsky: "During peak traffic hours on weekdays, there are about 80 people per hour that need help getting out of Vim." https://t.co/ny… 7 hours ago
- RT @IvanTheK: Interesting observations. Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. What could explain the change? https://t.co/m7AG… 10 hours ago
- Amazing news! One more big reason to use @1Password. I love it. twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @brittany_taylor: BBC is broadcasting some serious terrorism porn right now. It's not news, it's mothers sobbing. Why? https://t.co/s8Yn… 11 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Trump, Obama notes left at Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial for the Holocaust. This makes me sad. https://t.co/QgOpILPyeQ 11 hours ago