The call for participation to the 1st Workshop on Requirements Engineering in Small Companies is out. The workshop will be co-located with REFSQ in Essen. As part of the program committee I encourage you to submit full (7-10 page) or position (3-5 page) papers to the workshop.
- RT @VicenteFoxQue: Dear America, @realDonaldTrump is running the White House as a family business. You've seen how their businesses end: b… 9 hours ago
- RT @ItsTonyNow: that's not how it works twitter.com/joyannreid/sta… 9 hours ago
- RT @weitzlab: Read @MichaelEMann testimony on climate change: science.house.gov/sites/republic… It is worth your time - scientists and non-scientis… 9 hours ago
- RT @mhoye: Feature request: Lockout codes at password prompts. User types that instead of their real password, lock the phone/account for X… 13 hours ago
- RT @ClickHole: We Asked 22 OB-GYNs What’s The Weirdest Thing They Ever Delivered clckhl.co/VUsLEnr https://t.co/oAXYSNc1BF 13 hours ago