The call for participation to the 1st Workshop on Requirements Engineering in Small Companies is out. The workshop will be co-located with REFSQ in Essen. As part of the program committee I encourage you to submit full (7-10 page) or position (3-5 page) papers to the workshop.
- RT @janpaulvansoest: @climatenews @BVerheggen @thinkprogress Trump's Energy Plan. Read and shiver. https://t.co/PIqMuTdVNH 1 hour ago
- This warms my heart. We’ll be marching in solidarity here in Victoria in a couple of hours, too! twitter.com/billmckibben/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: I would like @jack & @Twitter to explain why so many accounts had POTUS & others added to their follows against their will. 6 hours ago
- RT @MommaDoebs: For those going to march this weekend, a great reminder: don't break the line. https://t.co/c0zbrD3ses 15 hours ago
- RT @willdizard: DC police directly pepper spray elderly woman, disabled man. #J20 https://t.co/UilWv2FYHb 23 hours ago