Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- RT @ddale8: The Trump transition is trying to identify the particular civil servants who helped with Obama climate policy: https://t.co/qpJ… 12 hours ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Now, NBC has ordered 8 new episodes with Trump signed on as Executive Producer. WTF variety.com/2016/tv/news/d… 20 hours ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Last year, NBC announced it would show Celebrity Apprentice *only because* Trump would not be involved: https://t.co/gIx5k… 20 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Three cheers for Viola Desmond: cbc.ca/news/politics/… 1 day ago
- RT @DBNess: Correction: "Male founders are less educated about the causes of tech's diversity problem." twitter.com/firstround/sta… 3 days ago