Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- RT @gvwilson: Took 2 minutes to subscribe to @nytimes. Took 48 minutes to unsubscribe & the agent tried to talk me out of it 4 times (and u… 11 hours ago
- RT @sethmnookin: Frankly shocking. And in addition to promoting "alternative" facts, it's crappy branding and, I suspect, a bad business mo… 11 hours ago
- RT @leahmcelrath: Are you fucking kidding me?! I will be canceling my subscription now, @nytimes . Science section used to be my favorite… 11 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Cancelling my @nytimes subscription for the same reason twitter.com/rahmstorf/stat… 11 hours ago
- Really, what the hell is happening at the @nytimes? They even sent this ridiculous op-ed as a news alert twitter.com/NateSilver538/… 13 hours ago