Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- Exactly right, & great thread. Fostering/trivializing street brawls (“punching nazis”) is a damn stupid thing to do… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- RT @mjg59: The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing men with no relevant skills that if they think hard they'll solve any so… 2 days ago
- RT @PraxisKenzie: Boy that character limit, it'll get you every time twitter.com/FoxNewsResearc… 3 days ago
- RT @felixsalmon: If a car drives into a crowd in Barcelona, Trump tweets very quickly. If the same thing happens in Charlotteville, not so… 3 days ago
- Yes twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 4 days ago