Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- RT @lhochstein: Dear lazyweb: what are some good readings on theories about how it is that people come to change their opinions? 1 day ago
- RT @NuclearTakes: https://t.co/6BGGjDV5uy 1 day ago
- RT @TheKaufmann: Me, every day. https://t.co/pPPdYooUbR 1 day ago
- …9 months to make you wish for an alternate timeline twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 2 days ago
- Whenever this is described as “both sides,” we lose. Makes moderates stay away. If you get in these fights, you hur… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago