Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 1 month ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 1 month ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 1 month ago
- RT @billmckibben: Gene Sharp, dead at 90, has been a huge influence to so many people fighting nonviolently for the future https://t.co/FYL… 1 month ago