Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- RT @billmon1: Thing about Trump's base that makes it so hard to sympathize: Endlessly aggrieved, but not one ounce of empathy for anyone no… 3 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Epistocracy as Privilege: third-bit.com/2016/09/29/epi… 3 hours ago
- RT @Pinboard: Mars enthusiasts are people who want to live at the bottom of their swimming pool for fear their house may burn down 1 day ago
- RT @TorranceCoste: .@cathmckenna together y'all just broke your promises to my generation. That's unforgivable. #PacificNorthWestLNG #PNWLN… 1 day ago
- RT @guzdial: #ICER2016 award-winning paper gets picked up by @TheRegister. Go @patitsel! theregister.co.uk/2016/09/28/gee… 1 day ago