Some three weeks after I’d planned to, I finally have a first draft of my thesis finished and printed out in front of me. It’s still missing a lot of details, figures, tables, and a big fat appendix, and it’s not yet in a shareable state as some of the arguments are still too crude, but I’m very happy to have gotten to this point already. Woo hoo!
- RT @jes_chastain: I ask all of our male allies in this industry, why have your journeys been so different from ours? I thank you @salmahay… 3 days ago
- RT @gpooc: Dear lazyweb, I am collecting cases where a Code of Conduct has been enforced in a F/OSS project (successfully or not). any po… 4 days ago
- RT @schrockn: Jeff Dean and co at GOOG just released a paper showing how machine-learned indexes can replace B-Trees, Hash Indexes, and Blo… 5 days ago
- RT @ionacraig: It appears Signal - which was working without a VPN after other social media was blocked - has now also been blocked in Yeme… 5 days ago
- I’ll always be grateful for the guidance and help from @gvwilson, who has helped me (and many others) more than I t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago