I decided to create a new blog to write about my personal stuff while maintaining a high signal-to-noise ratio for the people that come here to read about research, software development, and the like—if you’d like to know what I’m up to with my life, please head to Yorchopolis! It’s brand new, but I’ll start posting on it soon.
- RT @minh81: ****U R G E N T E ***** “RAICES needs volunteer translators: "who speak Meso-American indigenous languages (eg, zapotec, nahua,… 3 weeks ago
- RT @nwarikoo: Some of the immigrant kids separated from parents now arriving in Michigan “are infants as young as three months of age,” say… 3 weeks ago
- RT @dhh: America has always been an incredibly brutal country, but Trump's insight was that diffusing, excusing, or hiding this fact wasn't… 3 weeks ago
- RT @mattkatz00: An Albanian woman is on tarmac at Newark Airport right now on verge of deportation. She was detained in April after she all… 3 weeks ago
- RT @felixsalmon: Why even viral-fundraising skeptics can feel good about donating to RAICES: slate.com/business/2018/… 3 weeks ago