I decided to create a new blog to write about my personal stuff while maintaining a high signal-to-noise ratio for the people that come here to read about research, software development, and the like—if you’d like to know what I’m up to with my life, please head to Yorchopolis! It’s brand new, but I’ll start posting on it soon.
- This may appear shocking to you, but should be your default expectation. It won’t change. Which is why we should no… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @gvwilson: Be the Jordon Dyrdahl-Roberts you want to see in the world. twitter.com/dyrbert/status… 1 month ago
- RT @Pinboard: Hitting a golf ball on the Moon, or sending your midlifecrisismobile into orbit, reveal a truth about the motives guiding hum… 1 month ago
- RT @adriancolyer: "Some thoughts on security after ten years of qmail 1.0" Bernstein 2007 blog.acolyer.org/2018/01/17/som… #themorningpaper 10 year… 1 month ago
- RT @billmckibben: Gene Sharp, dead at 90, has been a huge influence to so many people fighting nonviolently for the future https://t.co/FYL… 1 month ago