There is a new journal from Nature on topics (physical and social) surrounding climate change. In the first issue, Kurt Kleiner has a pretty good essay on open data and open climate software. Among his interviewees are Steve Easterbrook and Greg Wilson, the two best mentors I (could have possibly have) had at the University of Toronto. Worth reading!
- RT @gvwilson: Kudos to @holden for showing us all how to track web stories back to source to fact-check: hapgood.us/2017/01/24/cle… and preced… 8 minutes ago
- RT @zhandlen: It underlines how weak they are. Still dangerous as hell, but they treat facts they don't like the way a five year-old treats… 1 hour ago
- RT @zhandlen: There's something so childishly stupid (in addition to being evil) about suppressing science. Climate change won't go away if… 1 hour ago
- RT @SaraLang: Hey, former @BadlandsNPS social media person - reach out. Lots of folks want to hire you, and admire your act of resistance. 2 hours ago
- RT @Moltz: Standing ovation for National Park Services social media people risking their jobs today to report the truth. https://t.co/4xVpF… 3 hours ago