There is a new journal from Nature on topics (physical and social) surrounding climate change. In the first issue, Kurt Kleiner has a pretty good essay on open data and open climate software. Among his interviewees are Steve Easterbrook and Greg Wilson, the two best mentors I (could have possibly have) had at the University of Toronto. Worth reading!
- RT @evepeyser: i honestly don't understand how u can have $90 billion and not share $89 billion of it with people who are impoverished and… 6 hours ago
- Follow @omeisy; write to your government to stop this war twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 7 hours ago
- RT @felixsalmon: omg this is amazing newyorker.com/news/ryan-lizz… 9 hours ago
- RT @shaneferro: Breaking: jeff bezos not as good as bill gates at giving money away twitter.com/nbcnews/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @Pinboard: Facebook is sitting on priceless data about how manipulation swings elections. They could allow research; instead Zuck is run… 16 hours ago