There is a new journal from Nature on topics (physical and social) surrounding climate change. In the first issue, Kurt Kleiner has a pretty good essay on open data and open climate software. Among his interviewees are Steve Easterbrook and Greg Wilson, the two best mentors I (could have possibly have) had at the University of Toronto. Worth reading!
- RT @said_mitch: GOOGLE: we made a car that drives itself & mapped the planet in 3D GOVT: tell us how much you pay your female employees GO… 2 hours ago
- RT @tonyposnanski: Trump's tweets today... 4 About Fake News 1 Congratulating a man who assaulted a reporter 1 About Europe trip 0 Denoun… 2 hours ago
- RT @resisterhood: 3 Americans were murdered this past week for standing up to white terrorists. Richard Collins III Taliesin Myrddin Namk… 2 hours ago
- RT @Snowden: This is an era-defining moment. twitter.com/Independent/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: Love this thread. twitter.com/Research_Tim/s… 2 hours ago