There is a new journal from Nature on topics (physical and social) surrounding climate change. In the first issue, Kurt Kleiner has a pretty good essay on open data and open climate software. Among his interviewees are Steve Easterbrook and Greg Wilson, the two best mentors I (could have possibly have) had at the University of Toronto. Worth reading!
- I think Trump is taking talking points from my brother twitter.com/yonoleo/status… 1 day ago
- Hahahahaha! twitter.com/CBCAlerts/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @AlwaysBeWrite: Welcome to Twitter girl twitter.com/hillaryclinton… 1 day ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Purposes, Concepts, Misfits, and a Redesign of Git: neverworkintheory.org/2016/09/30/ret… 1 day ago
- RT @billmon1: Thing about Trump's base that makes it so hard to sympathize: Endlessly aggrieved, but not one ounce of empathy for anyone no… 1 day ago