Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @spolsky: "During peak traffic hours on weekdays, there are about 80 people per hour that need help getting out of Vim." https://t.co/ny… 7 hours ago
- RT @IvanTheK: Interesting observations. Trump wasn’t always so linguistically challenged. What could explain the change? https://t.co/m7AG… 10 hours ago
- Amazing news! One more big reason to use @1Password. I love it. twitter.com/Pinboard/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @brittany_taylor: BBC is broadcasting some serious terrorism porn right now. It's not news, it's mothers sobbing. Why? https://t.co/s8Yn… 11 hours ago
- RT @ianbremmer: Trump, Obama notes left at Yad Vashem, Israel's memorial for the Holocaust. This makes me sad. https://t.co/QgOpILPyeQ 11 hours ago