Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- I don’t think it’s “profit” either: SV is infamous for burning cash on dumb schemes. What they look for w/o euphemi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- I mean, really, Nigerian Prince scams are more believable than this. Not even trying. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 hours ago
- RT @SFUArchaeology: https://t.co/1RLEn7ghIB 10 hours ago
- Nobody knew tradewas so complicated! twitter.com/NatashaBertran… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProbablyFlarnie: Was reminded today of something I learned from a Kendo sensei, which also applies to programming, and probably to lear… 21 hours ago