Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @leahbobet: Good morning, Canadians. Given that the #elex43 campaign period officially starts today, it's a great time to make sure you'… 6 days ago
- RT @yonoleo: My team is looking for a Senior Visual Designer / UX Engineer. If you or someone you know wants to know more and apply, here i… 3 weeks ago
- RT @lhochstein: New blog post: lorinhochstein.wordpress.com/2019/08/22/exp… 3 weeks ago
- RT @markmobility: OMG. A border patrol agent asked a 3-year-old migrant Honduran girl to choose which parent should be sent to Mexico. She… 2 months ago
- I have a new job, friends! As of today, I am a Senior Software Development Engineer at @Workday. I’m pretty excited about it! 2 months ago