Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @gdnlongread: Science Story of the Year: "Why can’t we solve the mystery of consciousness?” by @oliverburkeman gu.com/p/452qy/stw" 3 hours ago
- RT @NaomiAKlein: Climate paradox: response can be "historic", a "major step forward" *and* catastrophically inadequate all at the same time… 23 hours ago
- RT @arjunsethi81: The U.S. drone complex is barbaric: some drone operators refer to children as "fun-size terrorists." https://t.co/XLTiIz1… 1 day ago
- RT @ggreenwald: From the prison psychologist who interviewed Hermann Goering at Nuremberg, on getting the public to want war https://t.co/o… 1 day ago
- RT @gvwilson: How I Handle Email: third-bit.com/2015/11/22/how… 2 days ago