Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- Mi frase favorita de Ibargüengoitia. Bien mirado, es el Cervantes de por aquí twitter.com/lospasosdejorg… 13 hours ago
- RT @lureynol: This is amazing. @kjhealy, @jtlevy, and @NatalieBrender, I salute you. https://t.co/SrRDBvfmKy 1 day ago
- RT @ggreenwald: In so many contexts, this can't be repeated enough: "Trump is a symptom - not a cause" twitter.com/chrislhayes/st… 2 days ago
- RT @a_picazo: Pay attention: twitter.com/BFriedmanDC/st… 2 days ago
- RT @wolever: Check to see if your SSH or GPG keys are broken here: keychest.net/roca 4 days ago