Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- Happy New Year! Here’s my list of recommendations for things I enjoyed in 2018: cuevano.ca/2018/12/31/rec… 1 month ago
- RT @sadieannel: Beyond disappointed @JustinTrudeau , @cathmckenna. All the oil money in the world won't make up for your legacy. https://t… 3 months ago
- The questionnaire in that last RT is exactly what I needed to help make up my mind on the electoral referendum 🤩. You should try it too! 3 months ago
- RT @timbray: A lot of people in BC have the proportional-representation referendum ballot lying around at home and are feeling sort of blan… 3 months ago
- RT @BrunoLatourAIME: The deep sadness felt about by Brazilian election is not only caused by another nation following the US "out of this w… 3 months ago