Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @AnnieLowrey: A thread on what lifetime caps do, to whom, and why this debate is about humanity more than it is about insurance: https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RTFMCelia: @yorchopolis I can't imagine doing my PhD without @Sci_Hub :(. Thanks Alexandra Elbakyan! 10 hours ago
- I love sci-hub, and Alexandra Elbakyan is a hero of mine. Elsevier is a parasite. arstechnica.com/tech-policy/20… 19 hours ago
- RT @ProfJeffJarviss: In fact, if I had to pick one root cause of the Rise of Trump, I'd point to the closure of Google Reader. 21 hours ago
- RT @gvwilson: This Is Your Brain on Code: blog.rangle.io/this-is-your-b… 1 day ago