Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @ggreenwald: Pakistanis want to know: When Will Obama Apologize for Drone Strikes that Kill Their Innocents? by @rdevro https://t.co/y36… 2 days ago
- RT @LudwigK: Son, I want you to have this watch. The firmware is outdated, the OS is slow and it only runs Yelp, but it's been in our famil… 4 days ago
- RT @ggreenwald: New Atheists pretend critics are "theists" but most are atheists embarrassed by what's being done under that banner https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @melvillehouse: Here is a piece of plastic you can use to get all the books you want… FOR FREE. Take that, Amazon Dash. http://t.co/0quK… 3 weeks ago
- RT @avibryant: 10 years ago I would have wholly disagreed with this. It’s probably 10 years before I wholly agree. But read it now: http://… 3 weeks ago