Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @WordsofDissent: Pretty striking quote from Chomsky essentially predicting the rise of a Trump-like figure back in 2010. https://t.co/R5… 21 hours ago
- RT @NickBaumann: Important reminder: Senate Republicans are currently blocking Barack Obama's Supreme Court pick so that Donald Trump can h… 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: Does party that is willing to say "Donald Trump should control world's largest nuclear arsenal" deserve to exist? 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: USA has only 2 major political parties. So GOP nominee always has some chance of winning. If Trump has even 5% chance, that's… 1 day ago
- RT @RobbyKraft: scientist: "does everyone here know what Watson and Crick discovered?" me from back of room: "Rosalind Franklin's notes" 1 day ago