Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @Pinboard: The Semantic Web sure is taking its time 2 days ago
- RT @lhochstein: Started working on a high availability reading list github.com/lorin/availabi… 3 days ago
- RT @scottsimmie: Wish we'd stop calling them "#migrants" and start calling them "people." Those fleeing north Africa have risked all for a … 3 days ago
- RT @ryanlcooper: Trump is a proto-Mussolini theweek.com/articles/57409… 3 days ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Software Developers' Perception of Productivity: neverworkintheory.org/2015/08/23/per… 1 week ago