Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @TheStrangeLog: It's easier to hide from bears now 7 hours ago
- RT @kenschafer: A Twitter clone run as a nonprofit public good like Wikipedia or Archiveorg is the obvious solution. But how to get there? 2 days ago
- RT @mtorchiano: Sometimes 140 chars are not enough, while sometimes 3 are more than enough https://t.co/vP7XU6AB7v 3 days ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The manufacturing of bottled water consumes three times more water than ends up being sold econ.st/1SSSMe7 https… 5 days ago
- I chose the wrong research field twitter.com/GordPennycook/… 1 week ago