Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
August 2011 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @zeynep: Can we please have a talk with the photo editors? ENOUGH WITH THE BEACH PICTURES ruining articles.😡 Beaches are one of the leas… 1 week ago
- I had the opportunity of migrating to the US as a student, as a researcher, and as a software developer. I never d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @owasow: What could #BlackLivesMatter mean for writers & scholars? I’ve been thinking about this over the last three days since @NathanJ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @TreatyOfficeSK: Canadians shocked by George Floyd’s death should face up to the Indigenous struggle here at home via/ @TorontoStar htt… 3 weeks ago
- Question from my daughter 🙃😷 https://t.co/4IOMXpK9Zs 1 month ago