Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @the_intercept: Our Condolences, Afghanistan. An interactive graphic on U.S. military compensation payments theintercept.co/condolences/ http… 3 days ago
- RT @stephenlautens: For those of you keeping score at home. #Charter #cdnpoli http://t.co/BvcG8lkdVJ 3 days ago
- RT @landonhowell: [news headline writer mumbles to herself] "I was born for today." cbsn.cbsnews.com http://t.co/Bnp5jEycpE 4 days ago
- RT @neilernst: Thoughts from CodeFest wp.me/pgbT-qA 1 week ago
- RT @dark_shark: "There are many futures and only one status quo. This is why conservatives mostly agree and radicals always argue." - Brian… 1 week ago