Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @globalculture: Advanced polls are open today. Find yours here: elections.ca/register VOTE today. 1 day ago
- I’m endorsing @JoAnnRobertsYYJ in the Federal Election. My reasons here cuevano.ca/2015/10/voting… 2 days ago
- RT @gvwilson: "Somewhat related is abstraction, which is like handwaving." eev.ee/blog/2015/10/1… 2 days ago
- RT @JesseBrown: Harper only wanted refugees who would vote for him. ctvnews.ca/politics/elect… http://t.co/OQCHDqDHd1 3 days ago
- RT @pressprogress: CTV's @RobertFife confirms the PMO was doing what we said here a month ago: pressprogress.ca/does_stephen_h… #elxn42 #cdnpoli http… 4 days ago