Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @CreeksideAlison: David Suzuki, Wade Davis, & Grand Chief Stewart Phillip campaigned for @JustinTrudeau in 2015. Listen to them now http… 5 hours ago
- RT @BloomsburyBooks: Is this the greatest epigraph ever? https://t.co/DcsT1s9p7k 5 hours ago
- RT @ddossot: Here is what happens when the rhetoric of hatred is legitimized by the highest levels of government. People get killed first w… 11 hours ago
- Good article. I’ve seen this phenomenon in Canada and Mexico too, but not to the same extent. twitter.com/gvwilson/statu… 11 hours ago
- RT @yonoleo: Show us one person who does not need healthcare and will not need it tomorrow. ONE. twitter.com/PRyan/status/8… 1 day ago