Just a reminder—over at the Never Work in Theory blog, we’ve already got about a couple dozen papers with empirical findings that (we think) are relevant for software practice. They’re beginning to cover a wide area: from parallel programming to teamwork dynamics to requirements prioritization to organizational structure. If you think of good and interesting papers that we haven’t discussed yet, drop me a note!
- RT @debTWP: Shouldn't every math classroom on the planet have this? http://t.co/2lVPMSQCEu 2 hours ago
- A bittersweet Canada Day cuevano.ca/2015/07/a-bitt… 4 days ago
- RT @AlbertoNardelli: "Farewell to America", @garyyounge on living in the US for 12 years, is a remarkable piece. Read it: http://t.co/47kYn… 4 days ago
- RT @canadiancynic: Kids expecting horses and music from RCMP Musical Ride treated to para-military violence. frankkoller.com/2015/06/a-tast… http://… 6 days ago
- RT @dave1010: Yay, all unit tests passing! http://t.co/ax2uxPsZqv 1 week ago