April 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- I don’t think it’s “profit” either: SV is infamous for burning cash on dumb schemes. What they look for w/o euphemi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- I mean, really, Nigerian Prince scams are more believable than this. Not even trying. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 hours ago
- RT @SFUArchaeology: https://t.co/1RLEn7ghIB 10 hours ago
- Nobody knew tradewas so complicated! twitter.com/NatashaBertran… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProbablyFlarnie: Was reminded today of something I learned from a Kendo sensei, which also applies to programming, and probably to lear… 21 hours ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
My time at the University of Victoria will be over in a few months, so I’m beginning to look for a job. More details here.
I’ve been away from my blog for a long time so I thought an update was in order. In the last few days I presented a poster at the Consortium of Software Engineering Researchers, in Montreal, which I think was … Continue reading
I’ve been playing with Library Thing lately, and I’m loving it. It’s a flexible, non-intrusive, well done book cataloging and reviewing website. The service is both free (up to 200 books) and ad-free. One of my favourite features is exploring … Continue reading
10 years ago today my mother died unexpectedly and prematurely. She was wise, happy, and selfless. I still miss her deeply.
At the first keynote of the International Conference on Software Engineering today, Brian Randell reminisced about the 1968 and 1969 NATO conferences that complained about a software crisis and launched the “Software Engineering” term that we have been suffering since. … Continue reading