Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
April 2012 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @TheCesspit: School shootings in the US make me nauseous twice over - first the act itself, wiping up so much innocence. The secondly t… 22 hours ago
- RT @evoecolab: Attn *ALL* Canadian scientists & engineers! Sign open letter to @JustinTrudeau & @FP_Champagne ( bit.ly/3vWWDQt) ask… 1 week ago
- Possibly the most brainy fun I've ever had with a book: "The Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle", by @stu_turton. So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @awsTO: petition to rename the Bay Area to "The Developing World" 3 weeks ago
- RT @dankois: Delighted to announce that my plane was showing THE LAST DUEL but the closed-captioning was from KNIVES OUT https://t.co/Et5vL… 3 weeks ago