Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @lauraolin: the planned memorial for lynching victims has the most thoughtful, stunning design: newyorker.com/magazine/2016/… https://t.co/LRH… 4 hours ago
- RT @csoghoian: Apple: If we're forced to build a tool to hack iPhones, someone will steal it. FBI: Nonsense. Russia: We just published NSA… 1 day ago
- RT @chr1stianh: Back of envelope calculation: By the time the IPCC publishes its report on 1.5°, we'll have about 2.5 years of a 1.5°C carb… 5 days ago
- I’m still in the “complicated” phase, not sure if more often wrong or right… twitter.com/tvanfosson/sta… 5 days ago
- RT @elliosch: My god. This is the funniest video I've seen in a long time. https://t.co/lcKskD8NKh 6 days ago