Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @emmettrensin: When somebody says this violence, this failure, is the best we can do? They don't believe it. They want you to believe it… 8 hours ago
- RT @emmettrensin: It's still there and it's still your duty to aspire; impossibly toward it, if even for the tiny uptick in decency we real… 8 hours ago
- RT @emmettrensin: There is a moral good. Don't believe otherwise, no matter what they tell you. Even though neither you nor I nor Obama wil… 8 hours ago
- RT @DailyPratchett: "Ninety percent of most magic merely consists of knowing one extra fact." 2 days ago
- RT @CorneliusRoemer: Shocked to learn that British civil servants and politicians have no access to academic journals. Incredible. https://… 2 days ago