Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @skmorgane: Well that's horrifying. Is that suggested programming change by a woman? Reject. Don't know it's a woman? Accept. https://t.… 4 hours ago
- RT @TheStrangeLog: It's easier to hide from bears now 2 days ago
- RT @kenschafer: A Twitter clone run as a nonprofit public good like Wikipedia or Archiveorg is the obvious solution. But how to get there? 3 days ago
- RT @mtorchiano: Sometimes 140 chars are not enough, while sometimes 3 are more than enough https://t.co/vP7XU6AB7v 5 days ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The manufacturing of bottled water consumes three times more water than ends up being sold econ.st/1SSSMe7 https… 1 week ago