Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @WordsofDissent: Pretty striking quote from Chomsky essentially predicting the rise of a Trump-like figure back in 2010. https://t.co/R5… 1 day ago
- RT @NickBaumann: Important reminder: Senate Republicans are currently blocking Barack Obama's Supreme Court pick so that Donald Trump can h… 1 day ago
- RT @HeerJeet: Does party that is willing to say "Donald Trump should control world's largest nuclear arsenal" deserve to exist? 2 days ago
- RT @HeerJeet: USA has only 2 major political parties. So GOP nominee always has some chance of winning. If Trump has even 5% chance, that's… 2 days ago
- RT @RobbyKraft: scientist: "does everyone here know what Watson and Crick discovered?" me from back of room: "Rosalind Franklin's notes" 2 days ago