Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
April 2012 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Question from my daughter 🙃😷 https://t.co/4IOMXpK9Zs 5 days ago
- RT @dantelfer: I met Fred Willard backstage at a TV show. He said to me, "Dan let me teach you something I learned in showbiz. I'm gonna th… 1 week ago
- RT @samaracello: It was only a matter of time before I did one of these #sorrynotsorry https://t.co/bMu23N4iFr 3 weeks ago
- RT @karlrohe: Nobody believes a model except the person that writes it down. Everyone believes the data, except the person that takes the… 1 month ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: Fr. Giuseppe Berardelli, a 72-year-old priest who gave a respirator (that his parishioners had purchased for him), to a… 2 months ago