Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- A great, insightful essay on campus dogma. Those of us on the left should take stock on these issues: theamericanscholar.org/on-political-c… 16 hours ago
- RT @PeterSinger: Really important breakthrough on what is, in magniture and severity, the single worst thing we do to animals: chicken prod… 17 hours ago
- RT @MatPDX: This is an "ICE warrant" signed by a Deportation Officer, not a judge. If ICE officers have this, you do not have to let them i… 1 day ago
- RT @felixsalmon: This thread is fascinating: A huge swathe of America thinks (a) that global warming is happening; & (b) most scientists th… 1 day ago
- RT @Ian_Barnard: Even if you own the most expensive pen in the world it'll make no difference if you don't put in the practice. Practice fi… 2 days ago