Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @gvwilson: Kudos to @holden for showing us all how to track web stories back to source to fact-check: hapgood.us/2017/01/24/cle… and preced… 10 minutes ago
- RT @zhandlen: It underlines how weak they are. Still dangerous as hell, but they treat facts they don't like the way a five year-old treats… 2 hours ago
- RT @zhandlen: There's something so childishly stupid (in addition to being evil) about suppressing science. Climate change won't go away if… 2 hours ago
- RT @SaraLang: Hey, former @BadlandsNPS social media person - reach out. Lots of folks want to hire you, and admire your act of resistance. 2 hours ago
- RT @Moltz: Standing ovation for National Park Services social media people risking their jobs today to report the truth. https://t.co/4xVpF… 3 hours ago