Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @ggreenwald: Pakistanis want to know: When Will Obama Apologize for Drone Strikes that Kill Their Innocents? by @rdevro https://t.co/y36… 2 days ago
- RT @LudwigK: Son, I want you to have this watch. The firmware is outdated, the OS is slow and it only runs Yelp, but it's been in our famil… 4 days ago
- RT @ggreenwald: New Atheists pretend critics are "theists" but most are atheists embarrassed by what's being done under that banner https:/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @melvillehouse: Here is a piece of plastic you can use to get all the books you want… FOR FREE. Take that, Amazon Dash. http://t.co/0quK… 3 weeks ago
- RT @avibryant: 10 years ago I would have wholly disagreed with this. It’s probably 10 years before I wholly agree. But read it now: http://… 3 weeks ago