Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- I don’t think it’s “profit” either: SV is infamous for burning cash on dumb schemes. What they look for w/o euphemi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- I mean, really, Nigerian Prince scams are more believable than this. Not even trying. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 6 hours ago
- RT @SFUArchaeology: https://t.co/1RLEn7ghIB 10 hours ago
- Nobody knew tradewas so complicated! twitter.com/NatashaBertran… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProbablyFlarnie: Was reminded today of something I learned from a Kendo sensei, which also applies to programming, and probably to lear… 21 hours ago