Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @Pinboard: The Semantic Web sure is taking its time 3 days ago
- RT @lhochstein: Started working on a high availability reading list github.com/lorin/availabi… 4 days ago
- RT @scottsimmie: Wish we'd stop calling them "#migrants" and start calling them "people." Those fleeing north Africa have risked all for a … 5 days ago
- RT @ryanlcooper: Trump is a proto-Mussolini theweek.com/articles/57409… 5 days ago
- RT @neverworktheory: Software Developers' Perception of Productivity: neverworkintheory.org/2015/08/23/per… 1 week ago