Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @dragswolf: “We readers maintain our stubborn attachment to physical books, as though what they contained were somehow sacred.” http://t… 12 hours ago
- RT @the_intercept: Our Condolences, Afghanistan. An interactive graphic on U.S. military compensation payments theintercept.co/condolences/ http… 4 days ago
- RT @stephenlautens: For those of you keeping score at home. #Charter #cdnpoli http://t.co/BvcG8lkdVJ 5 days ago
- RT @landonhowell: [news headline writer mumbles to herself] "I was born for today." cbsn.cbsnews.com http://t.co/Bnp5jEycpE 5 days ago
- RT @neilernst: Thoughts from CodeFest wp.me/pgbT-qA 1 week ago