Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @AJWVictoriaBC: There should be a province wide protest over this: biv.com/article/2015/5… #bcpoli. This is so outrageous I don't know w… 1 day ago
- RT @MichaelEMann: OK, time out everyone. Read @jgkoomey "The feasibility of meeting the 2C warming limit": koomey.com/post/119106731… Then we c… 5 days ago
- RT @Pinboard: Those who cannot remember the past are too busy building our future 1 week ago
- RT @billmckibben: FBI ran illegal spy operation on foes of #kxl, after deciding on its own the pipeline was 'vital' to US economy http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @lhochstein: My Ansible book is finally done! Ebook available today, print in a few weeks. ansiblebook.com 2 weeks ago