Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- RT @Pinboard: Ladies and gentlemen, your candidates. Cristina Kirchner or Adolf Berlusconi 1 day ago
- RT @awhitis: Make the Oxford Comma Great Again twitter.com/TechCrunch/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @Pinboard: I think someone invented time travel, accidentally stepped on a stegosaurus egg, and now we’re stuck with a Trump candidacy 2 days ago
- RT @supersole: How to get girls into coding pro tip: just don't get them out of coding to start with. You're welcome. 2 days ago
- RT @JordanLRice: If you can shoot an unarmed compliant therapist, there's not one safe black man in America. #CharlesKinsey https://t.co/Tg… 2 days ago