Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- America twitter.com/thehill/status… 1 day ago
- RT @the_intercept: Dylann Roof is not a 'Terrorist' but Animal Rights Activists Who Free Minks From Slaughter Are interc.pt/1IHaeyu by… 2 days ago
- RT @neilernst: A Field Study of Technical Debt: blog.sei.cmu.edu/post.cfm/field… blog post summarizing our recent @FSEconf paper. 4 days ago
- RT @iSmashFizzle: Me: It's not illegal to be rude to cops. Them: Well, if you poke a bear, what do you expect? Me: That's why we don't make… 1 week ago
- RT @Pinboard: I’ve finally put up the text version of a talk of mine from last fall, “Web Design: The First 100 Years” http://t.co/ca6vrDXO… 1 week ago