Although most of my blogging time lately has gone into the Never Work in Theory blog, I might keep posting here about software development research stuff that doesn’t fit there. However, I’ve moved my other blog, which used to be under wordpress.com as well, into its own domain: you can now find it at http://cuevano.ca. I’ll be posting there about my news and thoughts, so please update your bookmarks/subscriptions/feeds if you want to keep up to date!
- I have a new job, friends! As of today, I am a Senior Software Development Engineer at @Workday. I’m pretty excited about it! 3 weeks ago
- “The problem here isn’t the use of metrics. Rather, it’s the temptation to squeeze all of the relevant information… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @RARohde: Animated diagram of the Earth's Carbon Cycle and how it has changed over time. Carbon, in various forms including CO2 and org… 1 month ago
- Friends! After a long time hiding under a rock, I decided to start speaking in public again. On May 30th I’ll be s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @gvwilson: Now in bookdown: "The Tidynomicon: An Introduction to R for Python Programmers" gvwilson.github.io/tidynomicon/ suggestions, correcti… 2 months ago